UIUX Designer Position
We’re looking for a creative yet systematic and structured, energetic, driven and business oriented UI/UX Designer, who is ready to join us as we continue to grow and expand our business – the first of its kind one-stop digital platform for self-employed people, freelancers, project workers, independent consultants, entrepreneurs. Independent Doers. A unique opportunity to create value and make a difference for millions of Independent Doers globally.
As our UI/UXDesigner, you’ll be part of our fast-growing commercial team – and workingclosely with the entire team of Doerscircle. UI/UX Designer responsibilities includegathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigationcomponents. To be successful in this role, you should have experience withdesign software and wireframe tools.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- DevelopUI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems or optimize performances
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- A good team player with time-management skills
- You will ideally be working from our hub in Singapore– however, we are flexible if you are the right candidate.
Why join us
- Be part of an amazing team! We’re a young, vibrant, and fast-moving team. We genuinely value our team members. We all play an important part and together we develop and grow stronger.
- Growth opportunities! We’re growing our team and expanding our reach, which means more opportunities for you.
- You can make an impact! We’re reshaping the world for Independent Doers. By being apart of the early journey, you can be a significant force for change.
- Personal development! You’ll get the chance to take ownership and be part of setting direction.
- Have fun! At the same time as we’re super ambitious, challenge ourselves and work hard to realize our vision, we make sure to have fun. We enjoy the ride, wedon’t take ourselves too seriously, and we guarantee you that we’ll add to your good mood. We simply believe that fun and happiness bring along greater achievements.
If you're keen